Government trying to hunt me down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice to see some here that is like this, and cares, I am a old guy as well and more than once some young ,or not so young smart ass has almost made me want to just bugger off. BTW when I opened this post , I was already on page 4, some some of are late already

Ha! No doubt - but I just try to remember that these young dudes are all full of **** and vinegar, like we were back in the day. If you make it far enough, everyone eventually goes from bad-ass to fat-ass to old-ass :anitoof:

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I'm thinking you bought the truck used or from a place that tracks vehicles in the event you default on payments so they can find the vehicle to repossess it. As a shop owner, I've had repo teams show up at my shop to repo a customer's car that found the vehicle by tracking device like that.... but they have been run off at gunpoint.

So you condone theft on the part of the truck buyer over the rights of the truck owner (which is the company that paid the dealer at the time of the sale) and are willing to murder a tow truck operator who shows up? Good examply of why there should be an IQ and psych test before allowing ******* to buy guns.

If you do repairs and put out the money for parts and labor on a customer's car do you let them drive off without paying you? No fools like old fools.

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So you condone theft on the part of the truck buyer over the rights of the truck owner (which is the company that paid the dealer at the time of the sale) and are willing to murder a tow truck operator who shows up? Good examply of why there should be an IQ and psych test before allowing ******* to buy guns.

If you do repairs and put out the money for parts and labor on a customer's car do you let them drive off without paying you? No fools like old fools.

No, I do NOT condone anything, however, I'm a business owner. With that comes certain liabilities. If you brought your truck to me to have repair work done, and I let some yahoo haul it away while it is in my custody and control, you'd have a lawsuit against me. The transaction for reposession in Texas is between the lender and the buyer. I'm not an agent to that tranaction, therefore, I'm not going to abandon my duty to keep and protect YOUR property. Your issue between you and lender is just that.... between you 2.

The last guy (dealer) that found a Jeep in my parking lot attempted to intimidate me with hostility and a 300 pound "buddy" of his. My 2 cousins, Smith&Wesson helped me show them the door.

Update: There is an instrument called an order of sequestration which a dealer may have a Constable serve on a repair shop or other property in order to gain custody of the vehicle.... but that requires a court order stemming from a hearing.

Last edited:

Fred Palencia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Unplug it it’s from used car dealship they use it to track cars driving habits and be able to track the car in case they want to repo it or something I would disconnect it it won’t do anything and I would ship it to the dealership lol

OP
OP
LeesEvoX

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Unplug it it’s from used car dealship they use it to track cars driving habits and be able to track the car in case they want to repo it or something I would disconnect it it won’t do anything and I would ship it to the dealership lol
Bit late to the party bud... it's not from a used car dealership. I bought the truck brand new.

And yes. I have already removed it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

laramielambo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
damn,
I want one!! So i can hook it up to the wifes vibrator batteries to see where she is going with it lmao