Graphene Detailer Spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not in his particular situation. If you want to strip products off your truck and start from scratch then yes you can use Dawn to wash your vehicle. It will remove most waxes and sealants you have used. It will not remove coatings. Most coatings will have to be removed with a polish and a DA.
Jay
Does a polish remove coatings? I thought polish was the coating, that then gets sealed with a wax.
I always do a round of MC G’s ultimate cutting compound, clay bar, then polish, then sealant
Not being augmentative, just enquiring.

V-Rod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I have had My truck coated with Optimum Pro Ceramic coating and like the Adams Detailing products to maintain it.The Adams Graphene here in My area,Central PA,works well to be done in the shade or covered shop and at temps above 50 degrees.Below 50 it is very tough to remove and leaves streaks that keep you going over the vehicle driving you nuts.Remember,any more than 2 coatings of graphene and the use just gets redundant and wastes your product.

Maintence of the graphene is easy,I use Adams CS3 to clean and top coat it with Adams Slick n Slide.The depth you get is incredible.

Here is a shot of My Ram 2500,all factory paint except the hood still from 2005....3a.jpg

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Not in his particular situation. If you want to strip products off your truck and start from scratch then yes you can use Dawn to wash your vehicle. It will remove most waxes and sealants you have used. It will not remove coatings. Most coatings will have to be removed with a polish and a DA.
Jay

oh yeah.. that I knew. I didn't know he had a coating on already.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Midnight--A cutting compound or a polish with some abrasive will remove a coating and any swirls and scratches you have. Once you have the surface corrected and polished your paint should be "naked". You can then use a prep on your truck and then coat it or if you're not coating it, I'd use a good sealant, then let it sit overnight, then top it with a good wax. In this process, the wax would be the sacrificial layer.

VRod--I have not tried to install Graphene under 50 degrees yet but when I use it if I end up with streaks, that usually means I am using too much product. I always make sure I wipe it twice and sometimes three times to make sure there aren't any streaks. I've topped it once after 24 hours but not a third time.
Jay

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
well, if Jay says it's good, it must be good. Bought me the trial sized version.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you---I hope you like it as much as I do---please let us know
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Example of a black vehicle--
Jay

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
His paint looks DEEP!
However, I now am intimidated by any product you apply dry anymore. I don’t think I can ever use a circular motion on my vehicle. Even though the results are clearly there.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can apply it with a damp microfiber or you can apply it as a drying aid. You can either spray it onto the microfiber or on the surface of the truck. I haven't gotten any swirls or scratches yet(knock on wood). LOL
Jay

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am hooked on the Adams graphene detail spray and graphene tire shine. I’m picky with tire shine and it is super shiny like I like it. It doesn’t sling either! I need @AdamsPolishes to come out with a graphene type interior shine. The black light is cool, but I like my shine inside and out. We need something that’s high gloss!