Great site, staff & members. Thx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buddyweiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
New to the site here, but, have enjoyed and benefited a lot for the last while reading and learning from all the
Great members who help everyone out with their questions and projects. Got a lot of upgrades and changes
To my Tradesman reading and reading the great info here.

I live a couple hours out of the city and use my truck
Mostly for work and hauling full loads for projects and the family to save trips, so didn’t want to spend too much moreOn the higher end models, only to mess it up and damage it with materials, so the Tradesman was a perfect option.

But of course, still love the look on the higher trim trucks, so have made a lot of changes along the way to make sure it looked As good as I wanted it, while I work away LOL

Thanks for all the help and info along the way, and in the future.

Cheers.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome. glad the site has helped you along the way

OP
OP
Buddyweiser

Buddyweiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
:welcome: Please share what you have done to your tradesman. Pictures are always good too. Glad you like the forum. Its a great place. Check out the seniors club here.
Thx for the warm welcome

Will do on pics. Theres nothing major but the Tradesman come quite basic. But I knew that buying it so i could do it how I wanted
In our small town After work theres alot of time after cow tipping and home projects to enjoy these little projects lol

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum. Glad to read you find the site helpful.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!!! Glad to have you here. Lots of good info floating around in here and everyone is always willing to help out.
Jay

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Welcome Aboard from Denison Texas

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

OP
OP
Buddyweiser

Buddyweiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
:welcome: Please share what you have done to your tradesman. Pictures are always good too. Glad you like the forum. Its a great place. Check out the seniors club here.
Thanks again for all the Welcomes, cheers to all

Here is a couple quick pics. The first is after a few additions already, as you can imagine was quite plain, but tough enough for what i really needed it for. And the price for the base model gave tonssss of room for adding things the way I wanted

In this pic I already added the hard tri fold cover, side steps, fender flares, window vents, mud flaps and led bull bar

Second is after putting on 20” tires and rims, blacking out all emblems and Inside added the custom front seat covers and floor liners
So you can imagine how plain it looked before lol

Next project im currently on is the rebel grill, lettering, and black projector lights with conversion harness and HID’s. Already all on its way. A nice little project for me and my good buddy weiser:Caffeine:
Thanks again for all i’ve found in the past here and lots more to come I’m sure

EF88DDA4-4BD1-45F8-8DD3-D367408EA21C.jpeg

80A1A91B-D55D-426C-8A25-78462BAA6F01.jpeg

OP
OP
Buddyweiser

Buddyweiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry but I swore I updated this with pics since my last post, better late than never lol

Last summer with all the extra time we had, or no choice to have lol, also had the time to hit a wreckers to pickup parts and install an Evic Cluster Display, 8.4” Radio and the upper Glove box all less then half price each if bought from the dealer.

Huge upgrades from the basics that came with the truck

Attachments

• A18BFEF5-2EF8-4085-81CB-819C84291609.jpeg
    A18BFEF5-2EF8-4085-81CB-819C84291609.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 3
  • E4A4E277-A858-495F-9C71-A3DFDEF380ED.jpeg
    E4A4E277-A858-495F-9C71-A3DFDEF380ED.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 3