Greetings! Quick Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monahan

Reaction score
Greetings from Washington State!

All the research is done, and I'm ready to visit the dealer to buy a '22 Big Horn with the "Level B Equipment Group" which includes:

"Media Hub with 2 Charge–Only USB Ports"

And there's my question.

The two USB/USBC ports are in the standard location. Does this mean that I will not be able to play music from a thumb drive in my truck?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Monahan

Monahan

Reaction score
It's going to be a few days before I can make the trip to the dealer (little over 100-miles), so I'm going to keep researching it. The photos show 2 USB and 2 USBC ports (stacked)... and I think there are two in the back (quad-cab), so perhaps one of those will allow me to access music playlists... Hopefully!

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
It's going to be a few days before I can make the trip to the dealer (little over 100-miles), so I'm going to keep researching it. The photos show 2 USB and 2 USBC ports (stacked)... and I think there are two in the back (quad-cab), so perhaps one of those will allow me to access music playlists... Hopefully!
From what I understand, all trucks come with at least 2 media usb and 1 usb which is charge only, that is what I have on mine .... when you get to the dealer take some usbs with music and try it out lol ...

OP
OP
Monahan

Monahan

Reaction score
From what I understand, all trucks come with at least 2 media usb and 1 usb which is charge only, that is what I have on mine .... when you get to the dealer take some usbs with music and try it out lol ...

That's the plan ;) Yesterday I copied a bunch of CDs to my computer to download to my phone; that and a few thumb drives & Ill be ready.
Welcome to the forum.

Red
Thanks!
Looking forward to posting photos of our new truck soon~