Grill lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erikr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Just obtained a grill that has lights. Where should I draw the power from? Some people say the DRL light wire, some people say the fuse box? If I need to draw from the DRL, which wire is that? I have a Gen 4 with Alpharex headlights
Thanks

Johnny_B-Good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a gen 4 with stock quads. Just got my amber LED marker lights that I am incorporating 4 into the grill. Custom make a wire loom that will go towards the driver headlight assembly and tie into the driver marker bulb. This way they'll act just like the marker lights, on when they're on, off when they're not. I figure with the low draw of the LED's, it won't effect much of that circuit. Staying away from headlight/turn/DRL harness so there is no unforseen issues popping up from tapping into that source. Good luck, these RAM's look awesome with the LED grill lights...

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Use the DRL light signal to kick on a Relay that you wire to your lights.

You never splice anything that draws power to an existing circuit on a harnesses.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963