H&S Mini max tuner on 2010 3500 with a 6.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNMOVR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2010 6.7 Cummins was throwing a exhaust service required so I updated my tuner. That didn't fix it so I reloaded the tunes and that cleared out the service required code. 2 weeks later black screen with no beeps or anything. Pulled the display and connected to my computer and still no power. Truck still runs and I assume it's still on the last tune I used. So I dont know if the display broke or if it's bricked. Anybody know how to re-flash a tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2010 6.7 Cummins was throwing a exhaust service required so I updated my tuner. That didn't fix it so I reloaded the tunes and that cleared out the service required code. 2 weeks later black screen with no beeps or anything. Pulled the display and connected to my computer and still no power. Truck still runs and I assume it's still on the last tune I used. So I dont know if the display broke or if it's bricked. Anybody know how to re-flash a tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If its bricked the only place that I know of that can fix it is Berks diesel. They use to fix them after they became bricked for $200. Don't know if he's still doing it or not. I just put a bricked one on eBay for $80 a few minutes ago. If it was still programmed to your truck you will also need the dealer to reflash your truck back to stock more than likely because if he has to reflash the tuner it won't recognize your truck anymore either. Let us know what happens.