Had an “exciting” drive home the other day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you mean our forest doesn’t have a law enforcement officer on our district or the neighboring ones at current if that’s what you mean.
No, I meant, why not file an insurance claim on your auto insurance, you have the parts with tool marks and a mechanic to back you up. In NJ, that would be covered under comprehensive and not raise your rates.

OP
OP
Forestry_Ridge

Forestry_Ridge

Wildland firefighter/EMT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
No, I meant, why not file an insurance claim on your auto insurance, you have the parts with tool marks and a mechanic to back you up. In NJ, that would be covered under comprehensive and not raise your rates.
Oh yeah no I already did that. Lol.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Just a tidbit,

Sometimes when a vehicle is damaged while it is parked, ( it does not matter where )
the insurance claim is covered by Home Insurance

OP
OP
Forestry_Ridge

Forestry_Ridge

Wildland firefighter/EMT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just a tidbit,

Sometimes when a vehicle is damaged while it is parked, ( it does not matter where )
the insurance claim is covered by Home Insurance
My insurance did decide to cover it. I don’t remember why they changed their mind

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Alarm system with a sensitive G-shock and a front/rear dash cam with the same on your personal vehicles shouldn't violate their 'rules' and may provide some peace of mind.
...or a constantly hungry Pitbull kept as fire station pet.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 3 June 2018. Now at 79291