Had the Limited out in the Snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Farmer Fran

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
Hey, what can I say :) As it snows right now, BB sits warm and comfy in the garage

OP
OP
Farmer Fran

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
I did it again this weekend!

But this time, we had slushy/icy spots.

:cool:

NOV87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
This thread is awesome! Please keep us updated :)

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How about an in cab, the wheels were a spinning a lot faster than I was actually going here (was probably going closer to around 10-15mph up a somewhat steep hill). You can see the art of counter steer at work here, a special thanks to my passenger for recording. I always like to see if I can get up our hills in 2wd, especially when everything is deserted like it is at this time of night. Always have 4wd if I need it.

snowy.png

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My truck did surprisingly well in just 2wd. Very happy with how she handled.

Red

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
ChaosMike

Good [pictures but we have had that much snow fall here in August. :) It is snowing now and blowing so hard, 60 mph winds gusting to 80, that visibility is limited to 30 yards. Snow is too deep to drive off a plowed road.

ChaosMike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ChaosMike

Good [pictures but we have had that much snow fall here in August. :) It is snowing now and blowing so hard, 60 mph winds gusting to 80, that visibility is limited to 30 yards. Snow is too deep to drive off a plowed road.
It's been a season with a low amount of snow here so far, been very cold though. As much of an annoyance as something like a 3ft snowfall can be, I almost wouldn't mind it to see how well this does on the stock tires. I'll order another set of rims (18"s) with snow tires for next season but figure it's a waste to order them now with this season nearlng the end. Don't live quite as much in the frozen north as you lol

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I've had mine out in snow up to the running boards in the mountains of new mexico a few times. handles fine but I have many miles of driving on snow covered mountain roads under my belt and I take things slow and steady eddy. my laramie has the wildpeak A/T tires and they seem to work pretty well. the main problem with driving in wintery weather is that someone else may take you out even if you are getting thru with no problem.

SaintlySins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Happen to be in Chicago last week when it snowed ... Limited on 22's with stock tires in 2WD did OK, but not great, lots of Traction Control (too much if I'm being honest) ... but threw it into Auto AWD and it was as stable and reliable as a sunny, dry day.

4 to 6 inches expected this week which is more than last week ... look forward to seeing how it'll handle more than the last few inches from last week.