Happy Fathers Day guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What are you guys doing today. My wife and 9 year old daughter have my day planned out for me. They just made breakfast, then apparently we are going hiking, back to go in the pool, in laws coming over for a bbq, and then S’mores around my new fire pit (Father’s Day gift from myself).

Don’t have the heart to tell them I’d rather just do nothing and just keep watching Roadkill Shootout Special.

I did get up and out at 6am to wash my Ram and wife’s Jeep before anyone got up. Only wash of the year when I can really take my time and not get rushed. It’s Fathers Day after all.

God bless all the Dad’s, that are here and the ones that are not. They are not forgotten. Enjoy the day guys.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Happy Fathers day! Nothing planned here. I have to make a 4 hour round trip later. The boys did let us sleep in until 7 which was nice. We did mine yesterday. I gave my dad his gift on Friday. I see him a lot as we work together. I know he will be with my grandparents today. Grandma had a heart attack we believe on Wednesday. Wife made me chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy last night. I think I will take Grub Burger up on their 10 dollar burger deal for fathers day later.

El_Dude

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic SLT
Engine
Going to Cypress, TX today with the fam. First time someone will be sitting on the middle seat in the front, I've only ever raised up the arm rest console thing once when I first bought the truck. Hopefully it doesn't rain here, there's like 40% chance of rain. If it doesnt we'll spend a couple hours in the pool.

Happy Father's Day!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Going to Cypress, TX today with the fam. First time someone will be sitting on the middle seat in the front, I've only ever raised up the arm rest console thing once when I first bought the truck. Hopefully it doesn't rain here, there's like 40% chance of rain. If it doesnt we'll spend a couple hours in the pool.

Happy Father's Day!
The pool sound nice right about now. No rain north of you. Tomorrow we are supposed to have rain.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
If I would have known it was this much satisfaction being a dad, I would have insisted on more offspring. Enjoying my two adult guys greatly here.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
spent the day out on the boat fishing,got the sunburn to prove it.came in and we did t bones and lobster on the grill.kids bought me a new husqvarna riding mower as well.