Happy with Hankook Dynapro HT ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David_fr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi,

My truck is arrived as a new one in France late 2017. It came with some Hankook Dynapro HT (276/60/20) tires and now I've got 8000 Miles on the Truck.

In this cold and rainy season I really hate this tires. Drive on wet roads is a sporting moment and many times I had some really bad experiences on highway with some aquaplaning phenomenon.
( the time when at 70mph the ESC light is flashing, the truck is moving from the ass like a sexy lady in a musical clip, and my wife look me wrong ! )

Do you have this tires in US market or is it an export specs fancy ?
Is yes, do you have some good experiences with them ?

Thanks.
David.

Quyonmob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In my opinion, all Factory tires suck, export or not.

I had my factory wrangler SR-A on the truck for maybe 8000mi before I had enough and bought decent tires.

Misfitmike63

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Have about 25000 miles on my set, and they feel pretty good. Little vibration on the highway, was worse when I first got them. Not sure if I’ll get them again or go with the Goodyear wrangler duratrac

8D34B22D-2ABC-40EE-B589-F7C8F22DCD4B.png

rexdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
We have them on my wife's Jeep Commander. I really like them, especially in the rain and snow.

I have Falken Wildpeaks on my RAM which I also am very happy with. Of the two, I suppose I prefer the Falkens due to the more aggressive look however I would absolutely buy either again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rexdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
...and I just realized you have HT. Ours are ATM which probably accounts for the better snow and possibly rain traction.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
David_fr

David_fr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for your answers

Hope the sunny weather will come back soon.

LaxCoach

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My first post!

I didnt love the HTs on a crv, but they lasted a long time

I had ATms on my Titan, loved them. Got a good deal on Wild Peaks, also loved them but they didn't last quite as long.

I'm also in agreement, just about every factory used tire sucks.

tator2k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I replaced my OEM tires at 28k with these. This is the first winter I didn't feel like I was skating on ice all the time. I have about 8k on them without any problems.