Hardwire GM tow mirrors- module bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Katttt05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just finished installing the Amazon GM style tow mirrors, since they did not come with the wiring harness converter (like the one that comes with the Boostautoparts mirrors) I figured I could maybe bypass having to get the module and have it reprogrammed with the sales codes. I successfully tied into to my blinker lights by running the wires through the firewall into engine bay and to the main headlight wiring harness the wire you need to cut is labelled 12 colour will be different from drivers side. Blinkers work great however I have not wired the puddle lights, I will be attempting those at the same time when I go to install the cab clearance lights not easier than just buying the module but heard that for my trim (tradesman) they wouldn’t be able to program it anyways5D05AAEF-56A6-4034-91B4-C9B7DD1B3C4E.jpeg23EF4B1A-9CDA-4EE7-99A0-CE53F4BF96DC.jpegB1A537BD-DCB9-4CEE-B975-232014CA9A38.jpeg