Has anyone gotten their Uconnect renewed for less than $14.99

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got a notice that my year free subscription will soon be up and they offered it to me for $14.99 a month, I'm just wondering if it's like satellite radio and if I hold off will they offer it to me cheaper... Thanks

jlis

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Me too. Mine is up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
I don't even know if mine is still on. I let my sat run out because I just play stuff off my phone.

Steve21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Besides the remote start features, what else is included?

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can get it cheaper than that. I think I got mine renewed for $85 a year, which is $7 and some change a month. They will send you another notice for this price right before it goes out. You can also call and haggle with them a bit. I have heard of guys paying $5 a month.

lone12star

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Last year I got it for $30 for 6 months, they tried renewing it this year for $115 for 6 months, I told them cancel it. I use Pandora more anyways

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Besides the remote start features, what else is included?

Here's a partial list:

Uconnect Access enhances your ownership and driving experience by connecting your vehicle to advanced features that assist you. You must register your vehicle to begin enjoying the full benefits of Uconnect Access (click on any of the features listed below to learn more).

9-1-1 Call
Roadside Assistance Call
Yelp
Theft Alarm Notification
Stolen Vehicle Assistance
WiFi Hotspot
SRT Performance Pages Plus
Voice Texting
Remote Door Lock/Unlock
Remote Vehicle Start
Remote Horn & Lights

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have never renewed my unconnect 730 and I have no issues at all with remote start, or locking and unlocking of doors it has been well over 18 months since it ran out?

Unless by remote you mean uconnect as a service doing it for you? If that is the case my 730 wouldn't do it anyway even if I had current service, I just went through a situation this past week that I called uconnect to see if they could do a unlock remotely for me, they said the only unconnect that allows that is the 8.4 which is on the 13-14 Rams? I haven't researched it personally just going off what the rep told me over the phone.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have never renewed my unconnect 730 and I have no issues at all with remote start, or locking and unlocking of doors it has been well over 18 months since it ran out?

Unless by remote you mean uconnect as a service doing it for you? If that is the case my 730 wouldn't do it anyway even if I had current service, I just went through a situation this past week that I called uconnect to see if they could do a unlock remotely for me, they said the only unconnect that allows that is the 8.4 which is on the 13-14 Rams? I haven't researched it personally just going off what the rep told me over the phone.

It's only for the 13-14 Rams, as well as other vehicles with the 8.4A/8.4AN.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

OP
OP
A

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7

What myyoun84 said! I was able to start my Ram from my computer or from my android phone, I can no longer do that.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
My Jeep dropped off right at a year, but the XM is still going. I'll keep quiet until it goes down. Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Crap. I thought you were talking about satellite radio...disregard my previous post lol.