Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone heard from @Ramcares? I sent them PMs, no response...

Discussion in 'Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.' started by GsRAM, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Oilfieldman

Oilfieldman Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Cummins 6.7
    Wow what a disaster!! Can you post pics of the new drag link?

2. MoPowered

MoPowered Retired Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I had replaced my trac bar on my Power Wagon and saw that it needed a tie rod end, so as I picking it up one of the part’s guys, that I actually went to school with said that they’re was a tab and recommended to get both with the drag link and said he’d give it to me for cost which he did and which of course I bought. I do have the Thuren front adjustable trac bar so I told them to align it to Thuren Spec’s which are just about dead 0.00 for “Toe” which they did and it even included a new stabilizer and the truck is great.

3. JohnKoegel

JohnKoegel Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    My issue has not been so much with ramcares but with the dealership themselves.
    Ram cars seems to be willing to help and they talk a good game on the phone. Maybe to act as a liaison between a customer and the dealership. I could see them being useful in this role.
    Unfortunately, my truck is now on its third front drive axle assembly. CV shafts have also been replaced twice. The dealership still says they cannot feel my drivetrain issues. They recently replaced my front drive axle assembly for the second time after an engineer used his fancy vibration analyzer to tell me my truck was perfectly fine. Just a T1 vibration. Tire noise says the service manager. They always say it's just the tires making noise.
    Apparently I can tell the difference between tire noise and bearing noise but the factory trained technicians at the dealership cannot.
    No I have a dealership that does not want to return my phone calls.
    Can you imagine replacing the front drive axle assembly on a vehicle and sending the customer home the same day with a rear differential that has screaming bearings and is ready to fall apart?

Ram cares, if you're out there listening, we could try opening yet another case number and see if there's anything you can help me with for the fourth time now.

Dodge 1500 4X4 likes this.
  4. mtnrider

mtnrider Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.7 Cummins
    Sorry, forgot to get pics for you. Interesting that the part I got is the original "updated version" PN which has since changed to 68338342AD. Guess they still have them in stock

draglink_1.jpg draglink_2.jpg