Has anyone sold their Transforce tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zdharris

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've been trying to sell mine with the tradesmen wheels for months with no luck. I've got everything together, lugs, caps, tpms, and all.

lpfm1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I've been trying to sell mine with the tradesmen wheels for months with no luck. I've got everything together, lugs, caps, tpms, and all.

I’m eventually gonna get nicer rims. But gonna keep the steelies for winter. And just plastidip em Black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaflowers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I am surprised more people dont like them. I really like mine. probleby will put them on again when these ones where out.

Quite possibly the worst tire I've ever had in the rain or snow. Took mine off at 15K and told the dealer to do whatever they wanted to with them as they still had plenty of tread left. With less than an inch of snow on the road I had to use 4wd to go anywhere. I the rain they'd slide bad around corners.

zdharris

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I’m eventually gonna get nicer rims. But gonna keep the steelies for winter. And just plastidip em Black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swapped mine out right around 1000 miles. I just didn't like the aggressiveness of the tire and I wanted a bigger wheel.