Having Dual exhaust put on my 2018 Ram Power Wagon! What is the best pipe size for power and sound?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The quality of the steel. 304 is better and will last longer. 409 will last but will show some rust.

liljohn30

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Do you wheel your truck?
He is exactly absolutely correct I bought my wife and what we are exhaust while willing one of the tips contacted an obstacle didn’t bend a itHe is exactly absolutely correct I bought my wife and what we are exhaust while willing one of the tips contacted an obstacle didn’t bend a tip but it broke the hanger weld,Looking for a single exit exhaust that I can cut off right at that hanger weld by the wheel well

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The quality of the steel. 304 is better and will last longer. 409 will last but will show some rust.
Usually the series of stainless steel number relates to the amount of nickel in it the more nickel the better the steel against rusting