HD Ram ordering

Killerb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 2500
Ordered this in January and showed up in March. My timing was perfect (lucky)
You must be registered for see images attach
on the order. Just before the chip problem.
Very Nice color combo, the first batch of 22's just hit the lots and are moving quickly. There is some compromise with ordering right however Like the fact Ram is still making these truck considering GM is not taking any orders for HD trucks right now.

Killerb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 2500
Hydro blue was removed from build site. Guess the dealer was right, missed it by less than a month

matemike

Reaction score
holy crap that's a sexy truck sandawilliams.

I've been looking for a 2500 gasser for a month now. I had these stipulations. White, Laramie A, 4x4, 6.4, clearance lights.
that pretty much summed up remote start, heated/vented leather bucket seats, garage door opener.
12" screen not needed, but if it had it...eh.

couldn't find one in Texas, I even allowed billet silver if it had the night edition grill and emblems. still nope. So I ordered one myself today. gonna be a while waiting. I just hope the industry holds out til then. Every friend I have in the auto industry thinks we are in for three more years of this nonsense. But then again, when I worked in the oil field during a downturn we lost a travel incentive or lost pay for training and we thought the world was ending and that wages would never return. we survive

Neil E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hydro Blue looks like it's only available on the PW, two tone. I'm glad I got it last year.

matemike

Reaction score
So my dealer submitted an order for me. A white 2500 Laramie, hemi, 4x4, night edition. B group interior. Sales person said when CHRYSLER “picks it up” he would let me know. So I guess that’s when they acknowledge that I ordered a truck and they WILL build it? How long are guys having to wait to until your order gets “picked” by Chrysler?

Also, a different dealer told me that they can’t order any truck with 12” screen right now due to chip shortage. But mine would have the 8.4” screen. So am I in a better position with that option?

Any insider news greatly appreciated.

Killerb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 2500
So my dealer submitted an order for me. A white 2500 Laramie, hemi, 4x4, night edition. B group interior. Sales person said when CHRYSLER “picks it up” he would let me know. So I guess that’s when they acknowledge that I ordered a truck and they WILL build it? How long are guys having to wait to until your order gets “picked” by Chrysler?

Also, a different dealer told me that they can’t order any truck with 12” screen right now due to chip shortage. But mine would have the 8.4” screen. So am I in a better position with that option?

Any insider news greatly appreciated.
Placed an order for a Laramie 2500 on the Oct 18th and waiting on update. Even the sport pkg was on restriction.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juggernaut1