Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L hemi
Hey ya'll, been following threads for a while now but never posted or asked my questions straight up. I see a lot of info but am struggling to narrow it down to what I'm looking for.. I have an 04 1500 5.7L quad cab that has a horrific ticking I believe to be coming from the exhaust manifold. That being said I've been looking into headers: 1) long or short tube? (I'm military currently in AK where I could get away with LT's but don't know where I'll go next..) 2) should I go ahead and do cats while I'm at it? I have about 155k miles on OG headers and cats, did cat back flowmaster 40 series about 6 years ago and it sounds ok but I'm looking for better air flow and maybe a bit more of a deep rumble. I'm thinking of going with the Gibson G311S-C ceramic coat headers as they are supposed to be direct fit to OE. If I do cats I'm thinking the magnaflow HM grades. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye