Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Addendum: weld guys get nervous cause if they use too hard enable weld rod, too high heat input, and don't pre and post heat, their welds can crack with the higher thermal cycling with wrapping.

All this means is they don't want to control their welding processes and materials consistently, or want a common weld rod for all their work.

Back to original point - the steel tubes don't care - the welding has to be done correctly not to have a hardenable weld joint prone to thermal cycling cracking.

We now take you back to your normal program with @Wild one
And they get very picky if you steal their stainless steel compatiable grinding discs,lol. Somehow i ended up with a drawer full of stainless grinding discs over the years,damn things used to fall into my lunchbox when i wasn't looking :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
@Wild one , thoughts on these? Behind my baby supercharger

Apparently those are closer to 1 7/8" then they are 2",that's according to Matt Fikac/Moes as he did a little comparision between them and a set of ARH's. With boost they should be perfectly fine,as cylinder scavenging isn't as important if you're forcing air into the cylinder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio