Headlight Revolution frustration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anybody else ordered stuff from HR recently? I ordered new bulbs for all my front lights on Cyber Monday. As of now my order status is still "awaiting shipping". I called them last Thursday and they told me the order just came down from there order Dept to be picked. ?????? That takes 3 days?? ? I know things can be busier around the holidays, but 1 week and my order is still in limbo!!!!!!! And the guy told me they are right here in Ga where I am and shipping should be 1 day!!!!!!!! Frustrated!!!!!

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
UOENO.

I ordered HID’s during their warehouse switch and they were out of stock. I waited 41 days and then one went out right away and I had to wait 2-3 more weeks because they were out of stock again :(

ETX Ram

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Longhorn Southfork Edition
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Dang - hope you get your bulbs soon @Georgiasport. Which setup did you decide upon if you don't mind me asking. I have projectors in a 2018 and have been looking at HR's products too even though they are pricy compared to others. I was under the impression that their customer service was top shelf. Also had no idea they were out of Georgia too.
Lee

OP
OP
Georgiasport

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got the HID GTR 55w 6000k's for my projectors and the GTR CSP mini LED's for my highs and fogs. HR's customer service people are very knowledgeable and helped with my selection, but it's now 8 days and my order hasn't even shipped yet!!!!!!! They now have a note at the top of their page claiming holiday shipping delays.

Last edited:

Derek Powers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
From my experience, this is not the norm for HR. Customer service and warranty are top shelf for sure.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the service was not the problem. It was the month and a half delay that pissed me off.
They made up for it when the first ballast went, by sending me 2 ballasts and extra bulbs just so I can have a replacement on hand. Sure enough about 5 months later, another ballast went out and I had the extra one ready to go. They just sent me a new one out much more quickly.

Swapping the ballast doesn’t take too long after all the practice I have removing the grille after all this headlight work I’ve had done. If I have to spend 7 minutes swapping a ballast every 5 months, it’s worth it to me to have the brightness I get from these 55w’s.
I also have an unopened 35w DDM Kit in my tool chest in case something goes really wrong and i need to go that route. Sounds like they are more reliable than the GTR I have in there now.

OP
OP
Georgiasport

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I was told today that hopefully my order should ship by This Friday at the latest. 11 days after placing my order!!!!!

ETX Ram

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Longhorn Southfork Edition
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Good luck @Georgiasport
Keep us posted

Oh - and before / after pics once you have your installation done and tested!

Lee

Average_gatsby45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins diesel.
i ordered a handful of things from them, and never had an issue

OP
OP
Georgiasport

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You would think a company as well thought of as HR would plan for the holiday increase in sales just like most stores, UPS, Fed Ex and others do.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You would think a company as well thought of as HR would plan for the holiday increase in sales just like most stores, UPS, Fed Ex and others do.

You would think so. Reminds me of our local airport, one flight out and one flight in a day. Last time we landed there they weren't prepared at all and we had to sit on the runway for 45 minutes. Couldn't believe we caught them so off guard like that, you know, with technology and communication and all that.

ozzydg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was going to order a set today I think I will wait and see how long it take yours.Anybody hear anything about Underground Lighting ?

OP
OP
Georgiasport

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wondering how long it will take myself after someone commented it took them 41 days to get their stuff. That's crazy!!!!!

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have done lots of orders from them Last Christmas my order was for Two HID light kits and other stuff spent some good money. Had to wait a little more time for the shipment it was very busy at that time. But had a problem with a ballast ,they immediately sent a brand new one 3 days later and what a bunch of nice guys for real. So to me just knowing what service they provide its worth a little wait. Their are other light company,s out their and it could take two weeks for them to even get back to you. Hold on it will be their and you will be very happy with this company Headlight Revolution.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have done lots of orders from them Last Christmas my order was for Two HID light kits and other stuff spent some good money. Had to wait a little more time for the shipment it was very busy at that time. But had a problem with a ballast ,they immediately sent a brand new one 3 days later and what a bunch of nice guys for real. So to me just knowing what service they provide its worth a little wait. Their are other light company,s out their and it could take two weeks for them to even get back to you. Hold on it will be their and you will be very happy with this company Headlight Revolution.

Why is it only when you get the part that they offer good service? Cause I wouldn't call telling someone it was about to be shipped, and then not shipping it for 13-41 days, good service. Sounds like they sold something they didn't have, and now are at the mercy of their supplier so who knows when he will get his parts?

I'm glad you had a good experience with this company, but if I were this guy I'd be pissed too. If I hadn't cancelled my order already I would be doing so about now and ordering from a company that actually has the product they are selling. If they didn't have enough for the "holiday rush" that's one thing (still poor preparation), however, if that's the case don't lie to the customer and tell them it's about to be shipped.

OP
OP
Georgiasport

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I finally got my order today. I told them I have the projector headlights. They sent me H11 HID bulbs!!!!!!!!! They don't fit in my housing. I am pissed!!!!!!!!!!