Heated & cooled seat install help needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floatationdevice

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cumins
I have replaced my manual seats with power seats. No issues making that work. The seats have heating and cooling. My truck is not equipped for this, not harness, etc. Looking for help obtaining wiring diagrams, instructions, tools, to connect the heater and cooling using stock RAM dash switches. I have the wire, plugs, dash switches, relays, etc. Just need instructions, etc., and someone to communicate with during the hook up. All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have replaced my manual seats with power seats. No issues making that work. The seats have heating and cooling. My truck is not equipped for this, not harness, etc. Looking for help obtaining wiring diagrams, instructions, tools, to connect the heater and cooling using stock RAM dash switches. I have the wire, plugs, dash switches, relays, etc. Just need instructions, etc., and someone to communicate with during the hook up. All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
@Mpgrimm2 can probably help and sell you any harnesses you may need to get it working. He's a long time forum member and vendor.