Heated seats not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toooch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
2014 1500 Laramie. Heated steering wheel works fine and cooled front seats also fine, but no heated seats. Fuses are all fine.
I thought the controller does the steering wheel as well as the seats, so I'm guessing it's not that? Any ideas or how to Dx?

djtomy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2014 1500 Laramie. Heated steering wheel works fine and cooled front seats also fine, but no heated seats. Fuses are all fine.
I thought the controller does the steering wheel as well as the seats, so I'm guessing it's not that? Any ideas or how to Dx?

I have the same problem. Did you ever figure it out? The lights on the heated seat switch light up, then go off in a about a minute..

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Could be broken wires in the seat cushion, had that issue on my 2000 Grand Cherokee. Both seats not heating?

OP
OP
Toooch

Toooch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Could be broken wires in the seat cushion, had that issue on my 2000 Grand Cherokee. Both seats not heating?
only the driver's seat. pass seat seems to work fine. and rear seats.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Probably the seat itself then. If you have an ohmmeter you could check to see if it's an open circuit or high resistance. If it's not completely open then compare it to the passenger side. I don't know which pins in the connector to check, maybe someone here has that info.