Heated seats with the Rebel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Ideally I would like to buy a Rebel but it appears that it does not have standard heated front seats as with the Laramie model and it is not an option either for the Rebel.

I found a reference for heated seats for the Rebel trucks sold in Canada but not the USA.

Has anyone added heated seats to their USA Rebel and was it done with the Ram OEM parts?

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ideally I would like to buy a Rebel but it appears that it does not have standard heated front seats as with the Laramie model and it is not an option either for the Rebel.

Has anyone added heated seats to their Rebel and was it done with the Ram OEM parts?

I thought you could get them with heated (maybe not standard but optional) but not with the cooled seats.

OP
OP
E

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Thanks - found out it is included in the standard Laramie at no extra cost, but with the Rebel one needs to pay an additional $3,000 for the Level 2 Equipment Group to get the heated seats and steering wheel.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks - found out it is included in the standard Laramie at no extra cost, but with the Rebel one needs to pay an additional $3,000 for the Level 2 Equipment Group to get the heated seats and steering wheel.

No problem! Sounds like the Laramie is a good overall value, much like the 4th gen Laramie. Not as flashy but a lot more as standard.