Heavy Duty Mopar Splash Guard - Front without Flares Install Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Those of you who have installed these Mopar mud flaps;

Heavy Duty Splash Guard - Front without Flares
Brand : Ram
Part Number : 82215930AB

And have the factory installed wheel to wheel side steps, did you have any space issue installing the front mud flaps? I don't know how close the side step comes to the front mud flap. Just want to make sure there is room. My truck is due for delivery hopefully next week and I want to order my mud flaps soon so I have them here to install asap. Thanks.

Red

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have the Heavy Duty Flaps on my 1500 with Wheel to wheel OEM boards ! FYI my front does not sit as flat as the rear as you can see in the pics !
Not sure if there is a big difference between the 1500 and 2500 flaps, But here are mine ! FYI the dirt and salt do not come with the flaps lol

Mudflap1.jpg

Mudflap3.jpg

OP
OP
Papa Red

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I ordered a set of front and rear mopar mud flaps off amazon. I'm hoping the truck and the mud flaps both get delivered next week!

Red

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I ordered a set of front and rear mopar mud flaps off amazon. I'm hoping the truck and the mud flaps both get delivered next week!

Red
If they look anything like mine I really like the RAM'S head on them and they do help keep crud off ! Not all crude but helps ,Plus I like how they look :) Post pics when you get them .. Thanks

OP
OP
Papa Red

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I like the look too. I will post pics when installed. I just need the truck to get delivered! Very soon.

Red

RedneckHippy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 3500 Tradesman
Engine
6.4 Hemi w/ MDS
Hey papa red, how’d that install go on those? Any drilling?

OP
OP
Papa Red

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes I had to drill one hole on each flap. Install was a breeze and I love these flaps. They are rubber so will flex if you go over something that touches them instead of ripping off like a hard plastic one would. Well worth the money.

Red