Helgas Adventures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
22hemi13

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I was using the AZ Offroading website to check the easy trails local to Phoenix as their definition of easy or moderate seems to be more adapted towards modded Jeeps. They have Sunflower mine as moderate. checking a youtube video is seems a trail i want to do with a Jeep :)
Lol. One thing to keep in mind when they rate the trails 1-10 or easy to extreme. It’s the hardest obstacle that has no bypass. So it is the rating of the hardest part of the trail that you have to go through to finish the trail. They don’t count in to the difficulty of it has a bypass. Like crown king it’s rated difficult but it’s only the one section that’s “difficult” but some of the bypasses are pretty gnarly.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Are all theses pictures with ya phone or ya got a real camera? They are beautiful photos

- The Blue Mule

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How are the new tires behaving in the rocks ? Do they chunk easy or are they holding up good ?

OP
OP
22hemi13

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
How are the new tires behaving in the rocks ? Do they chunk easy or are they holding up good ?
Haven’t been though any crazy rocks yet. Went up a sandy wash for miles. Then up a hard packed road with some spots of rocky but. No signs of wear.....but haven’t really hit anything great yet. They’re quiet on the highway and balanced nice. Still playing with psi also. At about 35 right now