Hellcat in a power wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Just curious. What would it take to put the 6.2 hellcat motor in a power wagon. I know the Jeep swap guys use our transmission vs the 90 but I’m hearing they are very similar.

OP
OP
S

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021. Just saying. You can get a low mileage hellcat motor trans for $20-$25 maybe less.

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Hulleva lot of money, mods, and time or buy a TRX. Here's an article on 1500 Rebel swap, not much of an article, but lots of pics. https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/ent...t-crate-engine-in-a-2017-ram-rebel/ar-AAyyfo8 I suspect not impossible, but a big job and not a DIY unless one has the knowledge, skills, abilities, and the right tools/equipment. I don't know what the OE RFE series or AISIN truck trans are rated HP wise. Likely need to use whatever trans the TRX is running; ZF something?

ZLAYER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
What year power wagon? My 2018 i installed a procharger with ARH longtube headers and im well satisfied.. Final tuning and dyno is about to get done and then i'll do a write up on it.
Yes, please tell us all about it. There aren’t many who have taken the pro charger plunge.

OP
OP
S

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
I’m reaching out to shops but so far no one has responded with much. Seeing as things should bolt in relatively easy(compared to other swaps) I’m surprised no one has thought it through.
I could’ve bought the trx but there’s something about the power wagon that I love. I’m thinking I could easily pull this off with the difference i didn’t spend on it and have something truly unique

grimmecm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
aww hellcat shmellcat....

the Power wagon is the biggest beast of a truck on the market... As such, it deserves a hellephant swap...
THAT would be amazing. Officially adding it to the dream list.