Hello Everyone...New Member.....(kind of)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric1976

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello everyone,

I bought my Ram in December 2017 and joined this site soon after, but somehow I’m just getting around to introducing myself now ‍♂️

My dad worked for GM so that’s all we ever had growing up and I suppose my loyalty to the brand stems from that. The last two trucks I had were 1/2 ton Silverado’s (a 1998 and a 2011 that I bought brand new.) I was disappointed with the 2011 when I had to replace the transmission just 3 years into owning it and couldn’t see myself getting another Silverado again.

But nevermind all of that because I dig the hell out of this Ram!!!

I drive about 35,000 miles a year and I tend to keep all my vehicles stock so I don’t do much with mod’s or anything like that but I know these forums are a great resource for when mechanical issues arise. And likewise, I’m looking forward to sharing any information I can, as well

The only things I’ve done with my truck is at 35,000 miles I had to replace the Transmission Solenoid Pack.....BEFORE it was a recall. And then I had to replace it again last week because the great state of California wouldn’t allow me to renew my registration until the “recall” was completed. Yeah....it’s as dumb as it sounds.

And I just put new brake pads on last week too, at 72,000 miles. Probably could’ve gotten 10,000 more miles out of the original ones.

It’s nice to meet you all and I’m looking forward to being a part of this forum!

2015 Ram 2500 Big Horn
Crew Cab, Long Box, 5.7, 4x4

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran