Hello from a loyal Dodge fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge Ram Gal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hello,I am Erica and have a 2018 Ram 1500.I love the truck and has a couple modifications done to it.Have pedal extensions in them is one of them.At 5 months old,I was diagnosed with a brain tumor I was born with.Parents noticed it on my left side of my head,a bump which was surgically removed followed chemo treatments.The chemo treatments did damage to my pituitary gland put on growth hormones until I was 15.Doctor said I was done growing at age 15 now 3' 10" having the body of a 10 year old girl.I don't let this hold me back now 43 years old.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Hello from Edmonton Alberta Canada make your truck the way it works for you

OP
OP
D

Dodge Ram Gal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was told I would never drive,dad proved it wrong to these people.He made the first pedal extensions for me,were crude and worked.My parents,late brother and younger sister have inspired me.Know I am like any normal person.Michigan

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Good for you don’t let anything hold you back I used work for a wheelchair company that did van conversions one young fella had his throttle and brakes on a lever when he pulled back it gave it gas when he pushed it was brakes it worked for him he was a paraplegic the fact you’re in the states means you can get lots of stuff to help

OP
OP
D

Dodge Ram Gal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I enjoy it very well,powered factory step installed after I bought it.Went with the Mopar versions

ChaosMike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome.
I'm sure you've had some fun confusing some people who see you driving by (especially police for sure lol)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio