Hello from Phoenix, AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just joined, was lurking for a while to find out about changing wheels and tires from OEM (18”) to 20” OEM . Anyhow seems like a good community and figured I would join up.

As the title states from Phoenix, transplanted from Philly suburbs about 13 years ago, retired now.

Im also active in the corvetteforum and a local vette club ACE. My handle of SixAddict is for the six generation corvette of which I’m addicted to and have put untold amounts of money into, yes it’s more addictive than drugs.

So now I’ve turned a little of that addiction to my Ram truck. I’ve installed all the after market items on it, bed cover, and bed mat, nerf bars, bug deflector, new floor mats, Borla touring cat back exhaust and now 2022 chrome OEM wheels and tires.

Thanks,
Ron

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome from a local Phoenix guy! Chandler actually, lets see some pics of the truck and the Vette! I have been drooling over C7 Z06 vettes for a long time. I am hoping to have one within the next year or so if all goes right.

Last edited:

az chip

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Welcome from Mesa, AZ. Pictures are needed!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome: My ride on stock size Falkens, and a few mods like tonneau, bars, interior LED, but basically more stock then ne thing else.

trkwash.jpg