Hello from the DMV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ant92083

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Own a new to me 2006 RAM Regular Cab. Picked it up from a yard and have been having fun with it every since (she's my bad weather vehicle). She's an older truck with 240k on the motor and after getting her I had to replace some suspension parts and the PCM went boom. So far so good though with the repairs.

The only thing I'm looking forward to doing soon is taking care of some rust spots on the body with some sanding/bondo/primer and paint. Might also do some POR on the frame. Don't think I'll really be modding this truck but right now I'm looking forward to adding some side steps and maybe a remote start/alarm combo.

Look forward to learning more about the truck and hanging out on the forums.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Welcome to the forum! Not trying to be ignorant but what is the DMV? Thanks

Here in NY it's Department of Motor Vehicles, which is the State run government office that handles vehicle titles, registrations and driver's licensees. Known for (un)civil servants, extremely long lines, bad photographs and outrageous fees. :)

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I too thought dmv was department of motor vehicles. Hello from the DMV all your lifts are in violation and get some damn mud flaps. We're everywhere. Anyways......welcome.