Hello to All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midknight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hello to all here. I’m the original owner of a 2014 Ram 1500 Express Black Edition with about 85k on the odometer. I decided to join this forum once I realized I was finding more answers to my questions here than elsewhere. Just for the record I usually don’t post near as much as I read.

Since the 5th gens came out I’ve began reassessing if I’m going to keep mine and make the upgrades I want or look at buying new again. This truck has been great to me and she was my first, truck that is. Over the past 5 years I’ve learned a lot about what I like and would like in a truck. Anyhow, no rush to make a decision.

Thanks for having me!

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Hello to all here. I’m the original owner of a 2014 Ram 1500 Express Black Edition with about 85k on the odometer. I decided to join this forum once I realized I was finding more answers to my questions here than elsewhere. Just for the record I usually don’t post near as much as I read.

Since the 5th gens came out I’ve began reassessing if I’m going to keep mine and make the upgrades I want or look at buying new again. This truck has been great to me and she was my first, truck that is. Over the past 5 years I’ve learned a lot about what I like and would like in a truck. Anyhow, no rush to make a decision.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome from Knoxville, TN. formerly from Sparta, NJ and Bricktown before that.

Jtech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome from NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the RAMILY from socal!!

BriamH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome from North Jersey

OP
OP
Midknight

Midknight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing knowledge.