Hello.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

piemontes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I' ve just wanted to say hello and briefly introduce myself to the forum. I've read many posts before and researched info opinions from other members regarding different subjects, that was helpful to make decisions. I have a 2020 RAM 1500 quad 5.7. Not my first american truck, but my very first RAM. I haven't done and don't intended to do any mayor mods., just added a couple things here/there and upgraded others. Now looking to add a low profile bed cover for the 6.4 feet bed. Still haven't decided, but getting there. I was concerned about mpg. when I bought the truck, but surprisingly, it gives me better mpg. that my previous Vortec 4.8, even with almost another ltr. of displacement.
Very happy with the handling and the little tech innovations, that other brands are just now including as standard 3 years later. I guess RAM is an innovator power in the segment, and others just follow (even tough, they don't like to admit it).;)
For now that's all, I'll be around. Ciao.

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome how low profile are you talking about I have a peragon and I love it. It locks and can be removed if you need to use the bed.

Attachments

• 20221004_174006.jpg
    20221004_174006.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3