Hellwig Rear Seay Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travis The Great

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I did the exact opposite. Haha. Took both front and rear sway bars off. Still decent road manners and WAY better off road.
full

Last edited:

LeeS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoalDiesel
Just adding my 2 cents.....the Helwig sway bar kit with HD end links was one of the best bang for my buck upgrades I've installed on any truck. I tried all 3 settings and settled on middle. I drive to work on a very curvy road with wicked s bends and hard corners....my EcoalDiesel handles better than most cars I've driven down the same roads. For a truck you'd expect lots of body roll but I swear its almost nonexistent. I'd like to hear if anyone has noticed a better towing experience after installing these.

SPEEDSTER00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
where are you guys getting the hellwig sway bar?

LemmysDad

Chairman of the bored.
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 RAM Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
where are you guys getting the hellwig sway bar?
Got mine through Amazon.ca. Good price in Canada. If you’re in the US of A look at the vendors on the forum. Nick at GotExhaust might have them. He gave me a great price on Bilstein shocks, it just didn’t work for me price wise with exchange and duty, but his prices were excellent.

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
absolutely.
My 2011 didnt have one, made a difference. BTW, I have my OEM stocker and endlinks if you dont want to pay big money for a Hellwig

I hadn't been back to this thread for a while. Yeah I'd be interest in it. If nothing else my truck looks a little dumb from the back because you can tell one "should" be there, and it looks like it's missing.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I hadn't been back to this thread for a while. Yeah I'd be interest in it. If nothing else my truck looks a little dumb from the back because you can tell one "should" be there, and it looks like it's missing.
cool, I will make sure all is still back there in the box, PM Me Monday, its just sitting. (off on Friday)

mreservices

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Laramie 4WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered the Helwig swaybar and Moog links. I will report back after I get everything installed. Interested to see how the match up with my Bilstein shocks.

mreservices

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Laramie 4WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I finally got the Hellwig installed about a month and a half ago. I want to drive it around a bit before I replied. To be honest I don’t feel that much of a difference. I think had I not already installed the Bilstein shocks, it may have made a bigger difference. I am running it in the middle hole. There is a section of road that I drive every day where I go across the railroad tracks at a slight angle at speed. Previously the rear end would chatter for lack of a better term across it. Adding the heavier swaybar definitely eliminated most of that feeling. Shocks helped it as well. I’m currently not hauling anything and it may help more in that situation. I may also try the innermost hole to stiffen up the rear end a bit more. I will let everyone know if I try that. I can say though that between the shock upgrade and the heavier sway bar, the truck definitely feels more planted that in stock configuration.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you live in the rust belt make sure you get those hellwig links proprelly painted or Powder coated. They will rust instantly in the first winter... lol...