Hellwig rear sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AzCats

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 CC Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To revive an older thread... for those that have installed the rear sway bar, did you also install the front sway bar?

I had Hellwigs on my Avalanche and noticed it made a HUGE difference, but I did both front and rear.

I did the fronts hellwigs and didn't notice much of a difference. The rear hellwigs were night and day.

gdawg55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I still think that adding a Hellwig rear sway bar was one of the best mods I've done to date. Noticeable difference in rear end handling.

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
I still think that adding a Hellwig rear sway bar was one of the best mods I've done to date. Noticeable difference in rear end handling.

Right up there with a rear shock upgrade, both combined to make corners much more fun.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Think of this to.....Is or was it softer than front as if to say with the new bar is front and rear seem to be equally planted or does the rear seem over planted and make the front end push maybe....Its like any mod ya add,you add one performance part here it will affect another part elsewhere...Ex...Adding headers and cut outs n such and even a tune makes ya a lil quicker/faster BUT now ya gotta worry about stopping to....
I see guys in the bike world do it all the time..They buy a $20,000 bike,cheap out on gear but buy a slip on(same as cat back on a car or truck)ecu tune,air filters n such but pay no attention to ride ability and braking..