Help! 2022 V6 Etorque Stalls and Engages Emergency Brakes While Driving.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BetterDays79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram 1500 Bighorn V6 Etorque
Hello, newbie here. I was in love with my truck until it started stalling and engaging the emergency brake while driving (15-20mph). I literally leased the truck last Wednesday the 24th, it's already stalled on me twice. The display always reads "Auto Park Disabled." Sales Rep says he's never heard of this issue before. Didn't even tell me to bring the truck in for safety concerns, guess once the sale is done they don't care. I made an service appt for this weekend. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a recall that's pending? Any advice, thanks in advance.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like an BCM/ECU issue. Something needs to be reflashed ASAP, just an Internet Guessnosis.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you! I will mention this to the service rep.
OK now, this is just guessnosis. Yer sales rep should have made immediate access to MX, as that could be a bad day on the road. Definitely get it immediately diagnosed by a Good Service Rep, just saying. I could be 100% wrong, but definitely a programming issue there somewhere, IMHO...

Yardbird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

SophiaG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I have a Star Case open right now because my new truck right off factory floor is engaging auto park while driving. Ap was disabled beforehand. I can't seem to find an answer besides this that states a for sure reason. Can you imagine AP happening while entering a rd where people go 70+mph....