help alpha obd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fontenotvaughn0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
sooo.. i was trying to add my led headlights in Alpha obd and somehow i killed my rear running lights
they are the factory hologen bulbs. the trailer lights still work so i went to the auto parts store bought a trailer harness and some bulb connectors and i am currently running my rear lights from the trailer plug.
can someone please help me un f*%$ whatever i messed up. no i didnt realize we could save the factory settings beforehand so i cant just reload it.... can i reload someone elses factory settings and go from there or? im lost i read through almost every setting and cant figure out what i did… I also got a ticket for no running lights that same night because I didn’t notice it wasn’t working. The brake and turns work just not the running lights D83BCAF4-5364-4029-A9E6-EFBF7313AD7D.jpegD067525B-34DE-465A-A2CB-E5F68965064D.jpeg

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
did you check fuses?

OP
OP
F

fontenotvaughn0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yea I checked the fuses they are all good and I went through the forum there was other guys with similar issues but no fix for them

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I would not reload someone else's actual backup file, you could end up with more problems then you can handle. I would see if you can get a log file from a similar truck and just do a manual compare of light related settings.

OP
OP
F

fontenotvaughn0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
yea that would be the plan im sure its something obvious i just looked at it so many times its frustrating

OP
OP
F

fontenotvaughn0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
can someone please share there Alfaobd settings for a 2014 ram 1500 bighorn
ive somehow lost my rear running lights. Brake and turn work just no running lights.

OP
OP
F

fontenotvaughn0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I found some setting we shall see which one it was and I’ll post the fix hopefully