Help, Cam / lifter change 4 miles truck stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I thought many members here use the royal ourple and like it. Originally ibqwas going to use the penn grade 5-20.
What is the preferred oil? I was using mobile 1.
I have acces to many different oils so what do you use in your 5.7 hemi? What is your recommendations?
Rod
I think you've mistaken the Royal Purple oil filters for Royal Purple oil. The filters they make are very good,their oil maybe not so much. I wonder if you were mistaking Redline oil for Royal Purple oil. Redline oil good,Royal Purple oil not so good :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
R

rod7515

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just an update on the truck. It's been a few weeks and I'm over 300 Mike's and all is running good. Mitorbhas a 2 or 3 second tap on cold startup but is very quiet after that. I did change oil and filter at 250 miles. I'm not using it to pull my mower trailer anymore since I bought the Gmc Yukon with 250k Mile's on it. Figure I'd just make that my everyday vehicle and save the truck. Again thanks to everyone for your help.
Rod