Help!! Electrical nightmare!! 98 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowell_walker88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5 2
Hello! New here and in need of some advice.. I have a 98 ram 1500 5.2 and about 2 months ago the serpentine belt came off while parked and it overheated and cracked the radiator sending coolant all over the driver side of the engine bay.. I jb welded and put new belt and idler pulley because it was broken and drove home just fine.. a few days later drove to gas station and it died at about 20 mph.. I put it in neutral while coasting and she started right back up.. parked and next morning started it with the remote starter and was fine.. when I went out to head to work it was not running and wouldn't start.. since then I've put new battery, alternator, radiator, crankshaft sensor, distributor cap and rotor, oil pressure switch, coolant temp sensor, new grounds and power supply wires, new terminals, air filter, oil change and filter, new crankcase breather, fuel pump relay, changed starter relay with blower relay to test, upstream o2 sensor, flushed coolant system, new pcv valve, thermostat, this is everything I can think of.. after almost every new part it would start then stall but after putting new cables from the battery, distributor cap and camshaft sensor it ran like a top so I drove it to work with no issues, on the way home I stopped to get gas and after filling up it wouldn't start, no crank just nothing.. I put it in neutral because I just figured neutral safety switch because why not and still nothing so I grabbed my cables and tried to jump the starter.. it wouldn't work in park but did in neutral so I put In a new nss and once again nothing not even jumping the starter works.. I'm at a loss here I know it's obviously something electrical but I don't even know where to look nor do I have the money for any more trial and error.. please if you have any ideas for what to try let me know..