Help on buying a 2022 limited demo or order a rebel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bmags

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Some dealers will essentially give you a loaner until your new truck comes in

Bmags

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
I have heard of various timings from different dealers too. Not sure why they aren’t all the same

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am gonna wait and go for a TRX. Might have to get a used one if they eliminate the V-8 in 23. Not sure I can swing it before 24. Would much rather have the TRX.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Rebel GT
Engine
Hemi e-torque
Not even a question get the rebel. Just look at any Rebel next to a limited and it is SO much better looking it is not even funny. Order a REBEL GT. Looks, sounds, drives amazing. It's not a sports car, its not even fast, but it is one hell of a nice truck. Gorgeous interior and the GT gets you the center shifter, some better bolsters on the seats.... overall a nicely appointed interior.

It looks super clean in the billet silver. Get the single color, then have a satin wrap done rather than the gloss black two tone. Amazing difference.

Get a NEW truck and get the truck you want. No one cares about the gimmicky anniversary vehicles.

bullinthehouse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2019 Rebel 4X2 and had a 2020 Limited 4X4 and to tell the truth both of them were Managers special with about 2500 miles on each . Both were being used as a demo by the used car manager F&I manager respectfully . I got over 7K off the Rebel and 6k off the limited. Both are very very nice inside and out looked and rode like brand new . The only difference was the Limited had a 12” screen , 4X4 and heated rear seats. Both were quiet , beautiful , spacious , and a blast to drive !!!!!! But if I could only have one it would be the Rebel !! Hands down !!
Enjoy !!!!!!

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If it's not the truck you want, and it's an optional purchase, what's it matter what it costs? If I'm dropping over $65k I'm getting *exactly* what I want.

Personally, the Rebel is the only 5th gen I'd have any interest in.
While I agree with your post here Doc, when I went to purchase my Warlock, due to supply issues at the time, the dealer told me they (FCA) weren't accepting any new truck builds/orders, so I ended up with a vehicle that had, of the current offerings, the most of what I wanted, including being a legit Warlock. And I guess, I also happen to have a low-buck Rebel, since it seems the Warlock is just a 4th gen/Classic Rebel clone/wannabe judging by pictures. If I were financially able, and was in the market for a newer truck at this time, it would either be the Rebel or the TRX, slight lean towards the TRX if money weren't an issue. But then I would have to sell my Silverado, and use one of the new(er) trucks as my get to work ******.

But I 100% agree with Doc's call, spending that much, get what you want, and order it with your choices for options.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7