Help to repair the panoramic roof sunblind

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Claudio58

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I need your help, on my 2023 Ram Laramie, the fabric curtain of the panoramic roof has slipped off the two lateral plastic pins that help to close or open it, coming out of the pins it has completely rewound and I can't recover it, I searched online but I can't find any video on how to recover it and then put it back in the pins that make it go back and forth, can anyone help me with instructions or videos?
Thanks

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone,
I need your help, on my 2023 Ram Laramie, the fabric curtain of the panoramic roof has slipped off the two lateral plastic pins that help to close or open it, coming out of the pins it has completely rewound and I can't recover it, I searched online but I can't find any video on how to recover it and then put it back in the pins that make it go back and forth, can anyone help me with instructions or videos?
Thanks

Best advice I can give is take it to the dealer. It’s a 2023 so should be under warranty. Adjusting the cables on a sunroof is tricky and not done properly will lead to alignment problems with the glass. Best to make the dealer deal with it so they are liable for any repairs.