Help! Torn between...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amm24dmb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this is a Ram forum, BUT MY best friend is torn between a night edition big horn and a 2021 Gladiator. He likes the Jeep family, top off, etc., but is worried about smaller cabin, rougher ride and all the rattles in those vehicles. As far as the Ram goes he thinks it’s almost too big and worries it’s almost too much truck for him to drive daily. What does everyone think??

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm also torn, but on Long rides I know I would miss the comfort of my Ram.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Longer ride comfort/more power, more towing and cargo ability = truck
Top down, open air, less power, less towing and cargo ability = Jeep
What's more important to him lol?

Dakota2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m sure there are mods you can do to the Gladiator to make the suspension more comfortable. I daily drive my truck and it is by far the most cushy suspension with the rear being springs rather than leafs. Feels more like an SUV rather than a truck. As far as “too much truck” I’m always looking to get more truck out of mine!
Either choice rocks!!

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was going to buy a gladiator rubicon as i had just sold my wrangler rubicon recon edition and have owned 3 prior rubicons. I made the mistake of test driving a power wagon along with the gladiator and it was no comparison. Tell your buddy to test drive a power wagon and gladiator back to back.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Did he ever decide?