HELP: What does this "Performance Hemi" sticker in my engine bay mean?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Locked, loaded and ready for action... Still have all you toes and both knee caps?

Depending on where you live and where you travel, that could get you cited. It was against regulations to walk around on base with a full mag and a racked round. We had to keep the clip visible on base or we'd get pulled and questioned.

Anyway... nice setup.

Butch27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It looks like it says Amato Performance Hemi. Maybe you have one of Top Fuel driver Joe Amato's Hemis

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alrighty folks, I bought this truck used 5 months ago.

The previous owner was a RAM mechanic who worked at the dealership I bought it from.

As far as I can tell he hasn't done anything to it besides the level kit and 35's (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) - which I was stoked about because he saved me some cash of doing it myself.

Nevertheless, attached are two pictures; which may or may not be related to each other.

First, is the sticker found under the hood in the engine bay. I've googled it every which way I can and not a single hit has come up.

Anyone else have a sticker like this? Is it something that goes into every truck? The "Performance Hemi" is what's throwing me off.

View attachment 215865

The second picture is to see if anyone can help identify what these screw holes he drilled were for. Basically, I'd like to know what he had there and also want to know if it's something that may have been tied to this "Performance Hemi"
View attachment 215866

;)

Last edited: