Help with accessories for the new body style of the 2020 Ram Laramie Sport 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Seitter

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey there,
Does anyone have an idea as to where I can get a stick-on set of window deflectors for a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport? I order a set from one of our sponsors. They did not fit and it was a real hassle trying to get a refund without paying return shipping and a 15% restocking fee, for a wrong item sent.
Also how about a set of the front and rear seat covers and a dash mat with an indent for the power plug and sensor on the dash. I ordered a set of seat covers for the truck, but of course, they did not fit and I am still trying to get a refund for those.
Please help me in locating a set of ("stick-on") window deflectors, a dash mat, and a set of seat covers for both front and rear seats.
My truck is apparently the most up to date design Ram has for the 2020 Ram 1500. It also has 6 lug rims if that makes a difference.
Thanks for any help from an old-timer and three-time Dodge Ram owner since 1991.
Mike

OP
OP
Michael Seitter

Michael Seitter

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
What is the purpose of the forum, if a person seeks some advise or help if no one answers?

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Autoanything.com
Realtrucks.com
Americantrucks.com
Summitracing.com

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is the purpose of the forum, if a person seeks some advise or help if no one answers?

If the answer stricnine gave isn't sufficient, you may want to consider re posting these questions in a different section. One question you had would be more appropriate posted in the exterior section, and the second question in the interior section. Aside from being a more correct area than the '"lowered" section you did post in, I have a feeling those areas are much more browsed by more people, the lowered section does not seem to have a lot of traffic or posting.

Good luck and welcome to the forum, there is tons of good info here and I'm sure there are a few threads here already relating to your questions, if you are good at searching. As for ordering parts, just make sure you don't order for a 2020 classic, and maybe verifying with the supplier that the parts are for the brand new non classic ram. I definitely have heard a few cases of people getting incorrect parts due to both generations running concurrently.

OP
OP
Michael Seitter

Michael Seitter

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thank you. Unfortunately, I am somewhat confused on the operation as where to post. I am sure I will get it right before I cab't comprehend easy things any longer....LOL Senility is an old timers nightmare. Thanks again!!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you. Unfortunately, I am somewhat confused on the operation as where to post. I am sure I will get it right before I cab't comprehend easy things any longer....LOL Senility is an old timers nightmare. Thanks again!!

No problem at all! And at least you did post in the correct generation section, which is better than most new comers! I'm sure you will get the hang of it in no time but if you have any questions just ask, we can certainly try to help with that too!

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the site, Like said the 5 gen has several different sections, example, Interior, Exterior, General questions, I had to learn that when I first sighed up, Hay how about some pics and stats what your truck equipment, you can do that with your signature, and Avatar with your pics.

Kevin Barker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey there,
Does anyone have an idea as to where I can get a stick-on set of window deflectors for a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport? I order a set from one of our sponsors. They did not fit and it was a real hassle trying to get a refund without paying return shipping and a 15% restocking fee, for a wrong item sent.
Also how about a set of the front and rear seat covers and a dash mat with an indent for the power plug and sensor on the dash. I ordered a set of seat covers for the truck, but of course, they did not fit and I am still trying to get a refund for those.
Please help me in locating a set of ("stick-on") window deflectors, a dash mat, and a set of seat covers for both front and rear seats.
My truck is apparently the most up to date design Ram has for the 2020 Ram 1500. It also has 6 lug rims if that makes a difference.
Thanks for any help from an old-timer and three-time Dodge Ram owner since 1991.
Mike

I have a 2020 Laramie 4x4 1500 CC, I purchased my window vent visors at my local advance auto for $59.99.

I will continue to look for the other accessories you are needing as well

Kevin Barker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seat Covers
upload_2020-12-26_11-55-29.png

Hope these help, I have had the worst time trying to find aftermarket parts as well. I am having it out with Bakflip now about my bed cover not being able to seal up the bed(I do have the ram boxes, but do not have the multifunctional tailgate.)