Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Help! Within days of reinstalling instrument cluster after replacing 7 of the 11 bulbs. Replaced with incandescent. No other issues noticed.
122659-43dd09d89a491d88ad2d03c91e74ca69.jpg

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Same thing happened to me when I replaced my bulbs. You need to take the cluster back out n open it to put the needle on the top side of the pin.

OP
OP
R

RamPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Same thing happened to me when I replaced my bulbs. You need to take the cluster back out n open it to put the needle on the top side of the pin.
Appreciate the response. Have not had a chance to mess with it yet, but should get to it tomorrow. I didn't have the cluster apart, so I'm not sure how it got that way and I swear it was working fine for at least part of the day after reinstalling. Not going to torture myself trying to figure it out, have replacement climate control bulbs to tackle along with this issue anyway.

Had CEL and other warning lights on since I bought the truck and lately every step closer I get to returning everything to proper working order is immediately followed by a new or strange issue.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Appreciate the response. Have not had a chance to mess with it yet, but should get to it tomorrow. I didn't have the cluster apart, so I'm not sure how it got that way and I swear it was working fine for at least part of the day after reinstalling. Not going to torture myself trying to figure it out, have replacement climate control bulbs to tackle along with this issue anyway.

Had CEL and other warning lights on since I bought the truck and lately every step closer I get to returning everything to proper working order is immediately followed by a new or strange issue.

It may have jumped over from being moved around.
I feel your pain with fixing things then other **** breaks before your done with the current fix, :banghead::banghead::emotions122::banghead:

OP
OP
R

RamPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finally got around to messing with it on Sunday. Pulled out cluster and let gravity do the work. Success.
124178-6ee0c8dd6a17d6331287daee6e88a394.jpg