Help....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShortBed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 with Magnuson Supercharger 6lbs of boost
Just wondering if anyone can help me with my signature. My truck has been truck of the month back in September 2014, but I am not that computer friendly. Since the last time I had Johnny Art make my signature, the truck has had a few different looks. is there a thread on how to make a signature, or post a photo? I know the younger guys have figure out 1,2,3... but for me I struggle a little bit. thanks

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Just wondering if anyone can help me with my signature. My truck has been truck of the month back in September 2014, but I am not that computer friendly. Since the last time I had Johnny Art make my signature, the truck has had a few different looks. is there a thread on how to make a signature, or post a photo? I know the younger guys have figure out 1,2,3... but for me I struggle a little bit. thanks
Hey, I might be able to help you out. Let me know if you still need a hand, if your using a browser (internet explorer, chrome, etc) for RAM forum or Tapatalk.
Then maybe very specific about what your looking for in a sig, picture upload and list of mods, etc.
Feel free to use the pm feature,I'll try and pay attention lol

2016 RAM 2500 pw | 392ci w 6spd | CAI w ARH long tubes & Solo | Diablo T2 w HF tune | 5.13 AAM w 35" Mickey MTs | Custom Graphics w illegal tint | Dodge Off-Road