Help!!!...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocRotten

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Squirrels chewed this under my hood and can’t find anything about it in my All Data. What is your it?

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
what? lol. man that was a bit hard to read. Plus there are no pictures.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
are all the wires going to it black? just looking like a grounding block.

Cant you just clean up the chewed wires and use some splices to re-make the connections?

OP
OP
D

DocRotten

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
are all the wires going to it black? just looking like a grounding block.

Cant you just clean up the chewed wires and use some splices to re-make the connections?

Yes, they are all black. My first thoughts was it’s a Grounding Block, but want to make sure

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Yes, they are all black. My first thoughts was it’s a Grounding Block, but want to make sure

Neither am i. lol. But it doesnt look that difficult to be able to splice the wires back together and seal them with some heat shrink. i mean, the squirrels already stripped the wires back for you. lol.

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, that is definitely a ground. Just trim the wires and put them back together with some marine grade butt connectors. Make sure to heat them so they shrink down. Don’t cheap out on the connectors... especially if you live in snow plow country.