Hemi performance...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. We live in the golden age of automobiles and you no longer have to choose. My truck will walk many a 'performance car' from the nostalgia era. Sure, you won't be as quick as an equally modern sports car, but being fastest and being fast enough to be fun are different things. I rather enjoy my modernized Lil Red Express, even if it doesn't have the pipes.
I'd rather have a Lil Red Express but I agree with what you're saying!

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ive always been a big Chevy and somewhat Ford guy and of course a Mopar fan.All three since the big quality issues of the 1970s especially have made many folks critical of domestics.Some families have never owned anything but foreign makes.The differences I see is since the imports haveseen some good dependability experiences that when they do mess up it is like no one mostly cares.But if a domestic vehicle even has an alternator failure then the car is just cut down to crap.It is the american carmakers history of screwups that always comes back to haunt them...and those of us that like american cars.
And the alternator and 90% of all the other electronics being made in foreign countries. The things that fail the most. Funny how that works!

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I'd rather have a Lil Red Express but I agree with what you're saying!

Now's a good time to make it happen. Price on your truck is up, but classics have been steady or declining. Some decent ones out there for $20k-30k.

rvance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pent 3.6
^^^ DITTO ^^^ Yeah, not want a rice burner in a truck, LOL, but I do own one, Got a 2006 Honda GL 1800 with Motor Trike setup.
Me too! 2008 Adventure. 100% built in Ohio.