Herculiner ROCKERS AND FLARES done !! pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Sorry to revive an old thread. But, I really like the looks of this and have been wanting to do this to my truck. So, I have a few questions for you Dave.

1. Does the herculiner have a rubberized feel, or is it really rough like the older bed liners?

2. Did you say you brushed this on and not sprayed?
3. Where can you buy this and how does the UV protection go on?

Thanks in advance for answering these.

It looks great!

1. It has a very hard rubberized feel almost like hard ass plastic .
2 You can brush / role it on or spray .. but I dont have a gun and I have brushed / role'd 2 trucks no issues .
3 . I bought the kit on line threw e-bay 100 bucks gets you the 1 gallon kit with the special roller , brushes ect .. . I also picked up the UV protection bottle on e-bay for 30 bucks . The UV is simple .. 4 hrs after you put the liner on just brush / role it on .

Easy job and looks great . I will always do this to my trucks as not only does it protect it looks cool and serves a purpose .

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Here is pics of my new truck that I also did the lining on . Rockers, flares , and bumpers

5c0e154e.jpg

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
we need a clean up on isle, me

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Where gloves .... that **** WILL not come off skin . I even tried gas . Second go around I used gloves and long selves

As for the product .. easy like a thick ass paint

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
my truck(the widow maker) envys your truck

KSMegaOwner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 MegaCab 3500
Engine
Cummins
1. It has a very hard rubberized feel almost like hard ass plastic .
2 You can brush / role it on or spray .. but I dont have a gun and I have brushed / role'd 2 trucks no issues .
3 . I bought the kit on line threw e-bay 100 bucks gets you the 1 gallon kit with the special roller , brushes ect .. . I also picked up the UV protection bottle on e-bay for 30 bucks . The UV is simple .. 4 hrs after you put the liner on just brush / role it on .

Easy job and looks great . I will always do this to my trucks as not only does it protect it looks cool and serves a purpose .

Thanks for the reply. I have been wanting to do this or a long time, but didn't want the big expense a liner dealer will charge.

I would also like to know how you prepped the fender flares?

Last edited:

rambob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
I would say UV protectant is a must.

a PO did a similar product on the bed and bed rails of a truck I had before. I assume they skipped the UV b/c it was faded bad and would usually get your hands black when you touched it. maybe it was just cheap walmart product. but thats why I'm so hesitant to do this without knowing exactly what product I hate.