Here's the build sheet for my '21 Limited...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I think they started in mid-July. But you have to go into the dealer to do it, as the public online configurator is not live yet for '21's.
You've always had to go to the dealer to actually place an order for a new Ram. The online website is just a tool for you to see how you can configure a truck. But you could never actually place an order online for a truck that you configure on the website.

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the indigo frost interior in mine, it looks really nice, makes it look different from all the others. The blue on the dash really goes nicely with the tan seats.

Beautiful!!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have the indigo frost interior in mine, it looks really nice, makes it look different from all the others. The blue on the dash really goes nicely with the tan seats.

View attachment 218431

View attachment 218432
Looks great when new. My problem with a light interior is I'm not always freshly showered when I drive it. Sometimes I've been working on stuff that isn't exactly clean. It doesn't take very long for those light colored surfaces to become stained. Especially the seatbelts. Maybe once I retire and stop working on cars I'll buy something with light colored interior.

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great when new. My problem with a light interior is I'm not always freshly showered when I drive it. Sometimes I've been working on stuff that isn't exactly clean. It doesn't take very long for those light colored surfaces to become stained. Especially the seatbelts. Maybe once I retire and stop working on cars I'll buy something with light colored interior.

Yea, this won't be a work truck for me, or I wouldn't be buying this interior.

BowDown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 218431

View attachment 218432

Nice, I have the same truck (5.7) and that interior, love it.
I ceramic coated my leather seats and the door panels, from what I've researched, it should greatly help with color transfer

View attachment 218674 View attachment 218675