hide a hitch - who has one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Need to look into this one a bit more, who has a "hide-a-hitch" with a roll pan? After the truck gets the cam added, Im gonna drop the rear bumper and add a roll pan BUT want to keep the hitch just in case... So who has one, can you post up where you got it and a pic or two of it, also how was the install... Thanks

OP
OP
T

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Well once I get my truck back with the front done, its going to look odd with one painted and the other not... plus I got a ding about the size of a baseball in the rear bumper (******* dip****s at the grociery store dont know how to back up) so its either the roll pan or get the dent removed and and get the rear painted which probably wont cost that much to do.... And after that the grille shell and head lights are going to need to be worked on...

All has to be done AFTER the cam though... That is first on the to do list

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Yeah, I have a 5000# hidden hitch behind the license plate. I got mine from Moe's. You have to lift the bed about 2" to remove the old cross member to install the roll pan and after the bed is re-bolted down the hitch is easy to bplt into place. It is a close fit to the roll pan, so to play it safe I spot welded the hitch in a couple of places to insure it wouldn't move around any when towing.

dsc00357web.jpg
By pi_greg at 2010-06-28

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I bought the flip down license holde, but didn't like it's look.