High Beams stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZJGMoparman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn with 155,000 miles. My high beams all of the sudden stopped working when the multi switch lever is pushed forward. The high beams do however work when I pull the lever towards me (flash to pass). I have not done any modifications to the lights or electronics on the truck. I'm stumped on the issue. I was hoping it was something simple like a fuse or relay. However, i can't find any kind of fuse or relay in the fuse box that is labeled headlights or high beams. I bought a new multi-switch. I replaced it, but still have the same problem. Turn signals, wipers, and everything else on the switch works as should.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
I bought a new multi-switch. I replaced it,
Did you buy oem or aftermarket? Same thing was happening to me and I also replaced the switch, but, with an aftermarket one and it did not work out of the box, then I Installed an oem one and have no problems since.